Re: [opensuse] Seamonkey.
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 21:49:57 +0000
On Friday 08 December 2006 21:29, Erik Jakobsen wrote:
> Peter Nikolic wrote:

> >> Thanks Marcus. It is not visible if I enter Yast>Seamonkey on my DVD.
> >>
> >> What is the URL of the ftp server ?.
> >>
> >> Bis bald Erik
> >
> > Hi Erik
> >

> > The standard Seamonkey from the Seamonkey web site works perfectly well
> > using it on 10.2 GM on the laptop no problems ..
> >
> > Pete .
>
> Hi Pete. Long time no speak, but I have seen You often. Trust all is
> well with You.
>
> Was it an RPM Seamonkey You installed ?.
>
> I see the reply tomorrow, as I'm going to bed now
>
> Erik

Hi Erik

Yep been busy and a bit rough .

I have installed the latest Seamonkey 1.0.6 on the laptop with suse 10.2
GM it works a treat running the 32 bit version on a 64 bit install

Only problem i got with it right now is complaints of file missing elevator=
at boot time which has only happened since the update to the 10.2 GM and i
have lost the winter penguins scene as well which is a pity that was rather
nice got to find how to get it back again ....

Cheers

Pete .