Re: [opensuse] article about Midnight Commander
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 22:24:58 -0500
On 2006/12/05 09:39 (GMT-0800) Kai Ponte apparently typed:

> I use mc all the time when downgraded to the command line, because I simply
> don't use it enough to remember all the commands. This tool really helps out
> with file copies, permissions, viewing files, and editing.

I use to do everything it's capable of that's I've learned how to use it
to do, whether or not I have any X session running. Once you learn the
OFM religion, nothing else will do.
http://www.softpanorama.org/OFM/Paradigm/Ofm_01.shtml
--
"Let your conversation be always full of grace." Colossians 4:6 NIV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409