Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 10.2 RC1 upgrade stories
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 13:53:31 +1100
Dominique Leuenberger wrote:

Reply on 05-12-2006 17:30:57 <<<

I may be wrong but there won't be a GoldMaster release -- what's
being
released this coming Thursday is the final 10.2 release. GoldMaster
has
been skipped.

You are wrong in this case. There is always a GoldMaster release.
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-announce/2006-12/msg00000.html
That's the name the Master Disc usually get's before being shipped.

OK, I just read-up on what GoldMaster really means.

Cheers.