Re: [opensuse] Re: How much memory does Suse need?
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 16:06:58 +0100
James Wright a écrit :

partition. The Toshiba is deathly slow with 10.1, so much so that I do not use it and am greatly anticipating 10.2.

you can already install thr RC and update from factory, now it's nearly GM.

I'm curious to see if it will run as fast as it seems. My own litle test "mouette" is rather slow on demanding tasks (namely updates :-), but quite fluent elsewhere, and got only P233 and 140Mo ram...

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://dodin.org/mediawiki/index.php/GPS_Lowrance_GO