Re: [opensuse] Why have I been thinking about Fedora??
  • From: Darko Gavrilovic <darko.gavrilovic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:59:46 -0500
JB wrote:
> On Wednesday 29 November 2006 06:49, Druid wrote:
>

>>> His question(s) seemed legit, so STFU, druid. There, that should get a
>>> few folks' panties in a wad.
>>>
>> Last time I checked you werent in my list of people that decides
>> wehats legit or not, so go back to your seat, ok
>>

> And your opinion is just that, an opinion, to be ignored or not depending an
> each individuals mood. So, you can take a seat too.

Lets try to keep this list technical. Take this to
*opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx *or whatever the current OT list is.

Too many people with opinions about this deal and no one knows what they
are talking about (myself included). You all wanted SUSE to be a real
contender in the enterprise with Windows and Solaris -- well, now it is.
This is a very big leap for Linux and a huge leap for SUSE into the
enterprise.

--
cheers,
dg