Re: [opensuse] Why have I been thinking about Fedora??
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 01:23:54 -0600
On 2006-11-29 00:41, JB wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 November 2006 21:03, Darryl Gregorash wrote:
>
> <snip yada, yada, yada, whine, rant, rave>
>
> Did you think
Yes, did you?

Of course, for someone whose contributions seem limited to posting this:

"<shrug> I'll just sit back and watch as you gullibles take it from
behind and the Linux community as a whole is ripped to shreds one distro
at a time by M$. My 'ears' may be covered, but your eyes are blindered
it seems."

and telling people to STFU, it is hardly surprising that you want to see
more trolling.