Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-project] Invitation to OpenSUSE developers
  • From: Druid <marcio.ferreira@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 19:53:40 -0200
I hope both distros, Suse and Ubuntu can compete on product quality
and usability rather than divisive marketing ploys.

yeah same for me.. But ubuntu has a loooooong way to come still...

Fortunately, its getting better, and one day I hope to see it growing
in a very good distribution and a real option for those wanting Linux.
Good to see these new distros growing so fast, it will be usable very
soon, I hope.

Cheers

Marcio
---