Re: [SLE] This list will be migrated to opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 23:03:02 +0000 (UTC)

> > Wait till the new one is up and running, then look for it.
> >
> > Jim
>
> Jim,
>
> Sorry to be stupid here but I tried expaning all headers in
> Thunderbird to look for
> entire message
> off and looked with vi and still don't see it. What am I doing
> wrong?
>
> Bob

Since "Jim" does not appear to be part of the discussion here on the
list, I wonder if you're looking at a direct reply from him to you? If
so, you shouldn't expect to find it. Look at a posting to the list.
They all have that header.

(By the way, you may be getting more direct replies than you want
because you're including a Reply-To header in your posts which request
that responses go to you, not the list.)

Randall Schulz

< Previous Next >