Re: [opensuse] Ballmer: Linux users owe Microsoft
  • From: "JJ Gitties" <jj.gitties@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 08:50:18 -0500
On 11/18/06, B.Weber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <B.Weber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "*We* need to convince OpenSUSE to fork, or let 'em die. To bad, it is
> a wonderful Distro. But their parent company is NOT our friend."

A tip, if you're going to use a sig that makes you sound like an idiot
anyway, at least try to use correct spelling and grammar.

_

Sorry. I can't make changed to that sig. I nabbed it from some guys
post somewhere else. I thought it was funny. Not allowed to change it,
even the poor spelling, lest I get sued.

However, I updated my sig because it generates as much fuss as my
posts. I think the new one is also on track and funny. Hope you like
it.

--
jjgitties,

"Precious Father, why have you given me this desire to wrestle and
then made me such a stinky warrior?", Ignacio (aka. Nacho Libre)