Re: [opensuse] Icons Awol after Update
  • From: John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:59:23 -0900
On Friday 17 November 2006 14:17, BandiPat wrote:
> > The icons are there, I can navigate to the with Kong, and click them
> > and have them properly display in the embedded image viewer.
> > Furthermore, desktop backgrounds that ate png images display
> > properly.
> >

> > What do I need to do the fix this?  Any clues?
>
> =======
>
> John,
> Have you tried changing icon themes, just for the fun of it?  It's
> possible the one you are using is broken with that build or something?

Yup. even tried installing a brand new theme.
The fact that libpng says the width was invalid seems to suggest
that it was passed something, but I have no idea what.

On top of that, there are two sets of these libpng modules in
an x86_64 system, one in /usr/lib (32bit) and the other set in /usr/lib64

I'm going to remove and force a re-install of those two
rpms.

--
John Andersen