Re: [opensuse] To Novell SUSE - Please include Windows Media Codecs after deal with Microsoft
  • From: "JJ Gitties" <jj.gitties@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:16:58 -0500
On 11/14/06, Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So please, name one that is equivalent to SuSE, and does things better.

I would be interested in knowing exactly what feature of SUSE do you find
that there is no equivalent or similar or even better corresponding feature
that may be found in other major distro's or products?

--
jjgitties,

"*We* need to convince OpenSUSE to fork, or let 'em die. To bad, it is a
wonderful Distro. But their parent company is NOT our friend."