Re: [opensuse] Goodbye to suse
  • From: David Canar <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:08:47 -0700
Clint Tinsley wrote:
Bla Bla Bla Bla.

Do we have an opensuse-ot list for this stuff.

http://en.opensuse.org/Opensuse_mailing_list_netiquette

Curious how is this off topic? Maybe that needs to be OT. The discussion here is very relevant to the future of openSUSE and to all of us on this list as it about the future of openSUSE.

Respectfully,

Clint

All this LAME "I'm changing distros because I'm retarded and I can't understand the MS-Novell agreement" is NOT "relevant to the future of openSUSE". It won't change the future of OpenSUSE at all. Nor it contributes in any way to this community. With or without the lamers openSUSE will continue to be a great distro. So, I think it is better if they leave this community. We will be better without them. So I agree this topic should be put in the OT list or probably there should be a "LAMERS" list where whiners can waste their time complaining.

David