[opensuse] Goodbye to suse
  • From: "SheridanJ West" <sheridanj.west@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 12:00:20 +0000
I'd like to thank all of you who have answered posts of mine to this
mailing list (before it renamed). For the record i was waiting 10.2
and then bang Novell did a sco like licensing deal with the evil borg
persons.

Linux does not mean 'i support microsoft with money'

So I'm moving to new distro. Whether suse/novell consider us a hobby
user is not important but supporting microsoft is not the deal i
signed on with Suse before Novell bought it.

While i may not be supporting the ms deal if say i bought disks for
10, it's the thought that my loyalty is misplaced now. I can do
better and mod perl 2 excites me.

So thank you once again and goodbye.