Re: [opensuse] Re: [SLE] A five year deal with Microsoft to dump Novell/SUSE
  • From: Kenneth Schneider <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 07:53:29 -0500
On Fri, 2006-11-10 at 19:27 -0500, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> On Friday 10 November 2006 18:15, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > * Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx> [11-10-06 17:43]:
> > > I have had kubuntu running on my lab rat (a 90 degree turn to my
> > > right) for the past 3 days and probably it will take me a week to
> > > fully test things and move over to it.
> >
> > If you are going, DO IT. This list is for the discussion of SUSE, not
> > inclinations/intentions of moving to k/ubuntuu. If that is your wish,
> > good luck and BE GONE.
> >
> > GESH!
>
> Well gee, thanks for making me not miss this list at all....
>
> And that thought started about two years ago, long before I ever thought of
> leaving SuSE.
>
> I guess you have spoken!

Sorry Bruce, this is not aimed at you.

What's up with all of the email from the folks that were shoved here
from [SLE], it seems we are now not only getting a huge increase in
volume on [opensuse] but also now getting double posts from [SLE]
members. Can something be done to fix this?

--
Ken Schneider