Re: [opensuse] Magnatune support in amarok
  • From: Stephan Binner <stbinner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 11:58:00 +0100
On Tuesday, 7. November 2006 03:08, Andreas wrote:

> I used the magnatune payment options already, not knowing that the
> information is misused and I have to press charges now.

I did not say that it is misused. We don't know if the developer has the
ability to view the transaction history (including credit card information)
or if/how he is participating in the sales made via this features. Because of
these open questions the SUSE build of Amarok disables Magnatune integration.

Bye,
Steve