Re: Smart stuff
  • From: jalal <the.jalal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 07:36:28 +0000 (UTC)
On 02/10/06, Bob S <usr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sunday 01 October 2006 02:50, Sunny wrote:
[snip]
> Looks like the metadata for the repository is broken. I have exactly
> the same problem (version/arch). Earlier yesterday I have send email
> to packman, so they can fix it.

Thanks Sunny,

My next question was going to be who do I notify? Do you think that will
mean
downloading a new smart-addons rpm? or is that fixed on the repository

It's been a growing problem over the last few weeks. It seems to be
only the Packman and Guru repos at the moment.
I'm sure many (if not most) users are noticing it so I'm sure the
packagers have been notified. I guess it wouldn't hurt to email them
again tho. :)

I have to update a bunch of SuSE based machines and it is becoming a PITA....

cheers
jall