Re: [SLE] Need help diagnosing hardware problem
  • From: Curtis Rey <crey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 05:12:46 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri October 20 2006 21:04, Carl William Spitzer IV wrote:

> Thats true the filthy varments need to be culled. Unfortunately they
> are not inclined to follow the lemmings off the cliff trying to migrate
> back to the Asian contenent. American tort lawyers are like florida
> gators hungry, greedy and mean and thats just in the Everglades.

"And then there is California..."

As a native Californian there's an old saying that goes as follows:

"California - we don't arbitrate, we litigate!

Cheers, Curtis.

- --
Spammers Beware: Trespassers will be shot,
survivors will be shot again!

Like the song say: "Everything's 'Zen'... I don't think so"!

< Previous Next >