Re: [SLE] Slow 3D with NVidia.
  • From: Ed McCanless <e_mccanless@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 04:58:01 +0000 (UTC)
Basil Chupin wrote:

> I seem t recall reading a few weeks ago a post from someone who
> mentioned that he waits for the background colours to fade to black
> and white after selecting Shutdown before actually selecting the final
> Shutdown button. From this I gathered that he, too, was having a
> similar problem--but I didn't follow-up on this.
>
> Cheers.

This is true. I have had the black screen a couple of times, and
waiting for the color to fade stopped that problem. I missed that post
though, just found this out by trial and error.
Also I am just using integrated video with no 3D support, so it may
have nothing to do with the NVidia driver.

-- ED --