Re: [SLE] bug report
  • From: "Duff Mckagan" <mckagan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 07:24:25 +0000 (UTC)
On 10/27/06, Doug McGarrett <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thursday 26 October 2006 19:06, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Doug McGarrett <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [10-26-06 18:59]:
> > Is there a simple address that I can send my wish list to, without
> > all this folderol, or should I just forget it?
>
> bugzilla.novell.com
> --
> Patrick Shanahan Registered Linux User #207535
/snip/

That's not an email address, Pat. It has no @ sign in it. That was the
problem with the original responder. I'm beginning to believe that
they really don't want any input.

--doug

I am not sure you can send bugs to an Email Address.
You have to fill up forms et al...which usually can't be done via Email..
that is just to confirm that the Bug is authentic and just that you are
simply not flooding the buglist!

Have you tried the KMail Web Page?
http://kmail.kde.org/

Try the "Bug Tracking: Open Wishes" link on that page.

Might be helpful.