Re: Re: [opensuse] redistributing opensuse openoffice package
  • From: Robert Schiele <rschiele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 20:13:38 +0200
On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 05:36:07PM +0200, Jordi Massaguer i Pla wrote:
> I do not think is the same question. That question is about using the
> OpenSuSE in a presentation. Mine is to distribute OpenSuSE version of
> OpenOffice with the OpenSuSE logo in. That is, not touching the rpm pacakge,
> but distributing it in another linux distribution.

It does not matter what you think but what is written there: "Michael, please
add Licenese terms for the opensuse logo here, once decided." --- License
terms for the logo are license terms, no matter what exactly you want to do.

Robert

--
Robert Schiele
Dipl.-Wirtsch.informatiker mailto:rschiele@xxxxxxxxx