Re: [SLE] Google Earth
  • From: John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 04:53:37 +0000 (UTC)
On Monday 11 September 2006 10:19, Daniel Bauer wrote:
> t's just that when google came up with its program I expected something
> really great, you know. I was frustrated it wouldn't work on Linux first,
> but now that it does I think: who cares!.. :-)

Really? You can fly down the grand canyon with http://map.search.ch/ ?

If you have used Google Earth and never tilted your eye view away from
straight down you are missing a great deal of its capability.

If all you use it for is finding addresses, you are correct, any simple
browser map is easier.

--
John Andersen