Re: [SLE] Yast partitioning tool can't set mount points
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 23:38:03 +0000 (UTC)
On Monday 18 September 2006 00:39, Paul Abrahams wrote:
> > If you select to format it, does that make the mount point selection
> > enabled?
>
> no - though that might change if I actually formatted it, which of course I
> don't want to do.

I don't think so, it should be selectable.

Based on the error message you get when you try to continue, I'm guessing this
is in the initial installer.

is it possible for you to switch to a text console and copy the
file /var/log/YaST2/y2log to some other machine and mail it to me? Off list
perhaps?

< Previous Next >