Re: [SLE] kernel update version 2.6.16.21-0.13-default
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:37:04 +0000 (UTC)
Ed McCanless wrote:
> Almost forgot to make sure you have noticed what Anders Johansson
> brought up about another system on hdb. Sorry I failed to mention that
> at the beginning.
Learning is a life long process that begins when we are born. Anyway,
your other system was not in your menu.lst IIRC. How do you boot into
it? Do you manually change the boot order in BIOS? I think you
mentioned it is Debian. You could easily add it to your SUSE menu.lst
(no need to reinstall grub) to gracefully boot into either system. HTH

--
Joe Morris
Registered Linux user 231871

< Previous Next >