Re: [SLE] WHY AM I STILL ON THIS LIST?!
  • From: "Jesse L. Purdom" <purdomj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 01:14:43 +0000 (UTC)
On Monday 18 September 2006 21:05, Matt Lotto wrote:
> THIS IS THE 3rd UNSUBSCRIBE ME MESSAGE IVE SENT IN THE
> LAST 2 WEEKS AND I STILL CANT KEEP UP WITH THE
> HUNDREDS OF EMAILS! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Matt,

As has been noted oh-so-many times on this list, only you can unsubscribe.

Take a look at the headers just like the note at the end of each post says.
You'll find your unsubscribe address there. Can't see the headers? Go to
the On-Line help thoughtfully provided by whomever made your e-mail client
and find out how to display them.

Have a good one.

Jesse