Re: [SLE] Novell bugzilla (was: Firewall zones)
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 21:59:19 +0000 (UTC)
On 28/09/06 12:51, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
>On Thu, 28 Sep 2006, Darryl Gregorash wrote:
>
>>On 28/09/06 11:22, Marcus Meissner wrote:
>>
>>>On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 11:21:00AM -0600, Darryl Gregorash wrote:
>>>
>>><snip>

>>>bugzilla.novell.com is open for your bugreports :)
>>>
>>So you think this is a bug, then, Marcus? :-)
>>

>I doubt it, but you can file an enhancement request there are well. I
>believe that is what he meant.
OK, but this issue crosses all SuSE versions since at least 9.3 --
bugzilla only accepts a single product for each bug, and for SuSELinux,
only versions 10.x.

On a different train of thought, even if the bugzilla did accept reports
for 9.3, would it be appropriate to use it, for example, to request that
seamonkey be officially released for those versions? (Right now there is
only an "unofficial" release in the suse/projects/ tree). Or that Yast
in 9.3 be updated so it can use the new repositories, which contains all
sorts of goodies for 9.3, but cannot be added as an installation source?