2200B/G wireless is not recognized.
  • From: pelibali <pelibali@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 20:12:22 +0000 (UTC)
Hi,

I have an Acer Centrino laptop running SuSE 9.1 Pro. It includes an
Intel 2200B/G wireless card, which is in fact not recognized (eth1
device: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 4220 (rev 05)), but works flaw-
lessly with the ipw2200 driver/firmware.

I assume that the device should be added manually to the database
hwinfo has; any advice would be appreciated which file should be
modified and how. I know that it's a minor issue, because the device
itself is OK, but...

Thank you,
Pelibali

< Previous Next >