Re: [opensuse] Sources, revisited
  • From: Eberhard Moenkeberg <emoenke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 03:12:36 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006, Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:
On Mon, 14 Aug 2006, Martin Schröder wrote:
2006/8/14, Eberhard Moenkeberg <emoenke@xxxxxxx>:

It seems a new generation of terrorists gets born here.
They use the GPL just like the others the Koran.

Godwin :-(

No need to address me personally additionally, please.

If our list moderator does not sniff what the wind blows, we need some more intelligence/awareness at the users.

So please comply, or some RFC will get drawn against you.

Why did this not appear at the list?

Moderator Henne, are you acting as a censor?

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoenke@xxxxxxx, em@xxxxxxx)