Re: [opensuse] Why Red Hat will go bust because of Ubuntu
  • From: SOTL <s0tl155360@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 23:38:00 -0400
Per Jessen wrote:

SOTL wrote:

Of course Novell will take one or the other version as a SnapShot for
the Enterprise line. With a bit more around, a bit tighter...
What's wrong about this?

Dominique

Nothing as long as the bugs are fixed.

And they are. I think I've got one, maybe two outstanding reports on
alpha2. And one on 10.1 too. All the rest have been fixed.

The fact that the bugs are not being fixed

I would suggest you substantiate that claim. Perhaps you could provide
a list of unfixed reports?

/Per Jessen, Z├╝rich

Easy enough if you check your files..

Go back check your bug file and you will find that I submitted a bug report on the modem issue at the OpenSuSE Beta 9 level. That is significant as I received a email back stating that the email issue would only be fixed in the commerical version of SuSE 10.1. I purchased the commerical version of SuSE 10.1 and guess what the modem still does not work.

email address was either sotl155360 or s0tl155360 @earthlink.net