Re: [opensuse] Why Red Hat will go bust because of Ubuntu
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 23:13:31 +0200
SOTL a écrit :

On the other hand if I purchase a box set of comerical SuSE ther is an implied warranty

if such a garanty would exist, then the Redmond company would be out of market for a long time now :-))))

You could argue is the product could not install at all (and I'm not sure of that)

I have on my desk a laptop.

with suse 10.0 it could work with pcmcia cd writer, networks, but not internal modem (I don't use it and so did not even try to make it work).

with windows millenium, I have the modem, but neither cd writer nor network...

what is the better OS?

of course I think I will have all running quickly if I need it, but searching for win drivers on the net without netwoark is not funny :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net