Re: [SLE] DjVuLibre
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 16:50:14 -0400
On 06/07/02 21:57 (GMT+0200) Carlos E. R. apparently typed:

> The Sunday 2006-07-02 at 14:23 -0400, Felix Miata wrote:

>> That's the name of the 10.1 package for viewing djvu files, an apparent
>> open source alternative to pdf. I run my 10.0 normally, but do have a
>> test system I normally use for factory that is currently running
>> OSS10.1. When I couldn't find the package for 10.0, I found and

> DjVu is included in 9.3 and earlier, so I suppose it is also included with
> 10.0.

It's old enough I expected it should be, but 3 separate YaST searches
came up empty for me. After your reply, I went straight to the DVD, and
there it was. I have /tmp/rpm setup as one of my sources. I copied that
RPM there. YaST still couldn't find it, so I did it manually with rpm
-ivh. It works in Firefox, but Konq still doesn't know about it. I tried
manually adding image type x-djvu with, but that didn't
work. Anyone know what it takes to make Konq smarter?
"If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."
Romans 3:23 NIV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata ***

Also check the archives at