Re: [SLE] DjVuLibre
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 16:50:14 -0400
On 06/07/02 21:57 (GMT+0200) Carlos E. R. apparently typed:

> The Sunday 2006-07-02 at 14:23 -0400, Felix Miata wrote:

>> That's the name of the 10.1 package for viewing djvu files, an apparent
>> open source alternative to pdf. I run my 10.0 normally, but do have a
>> test system I normally use for factory that is currently running
>> OSS10.1. When I couldn't find the package for 10.0, I found and

> DjVu is included in 9.3 and earlier, so I suppose it is also included with
> 10.0.

It's old enough I expected it should be, but 3 separate YaST searches
came up empty for me. After your reply, I went straight to the DVD, and
there it was. I have /tmp/rpm setup as one of my sources. I copied that
RPM there. YaST still couldn't find it, so I did it manually with rpm
-ivh. It works in Firefox, but Konq still doesn't know about it. I tried
manually adding image type x-djvu with nsdejavu.so, but that didn't
work. Anyone know what it takes to make Konq smarter?
--
"If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409