[SLE] Why this mailing list can not reply to it self?
  • From: Ken Schneider <suse-list2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 23:25:48 -0400
On Fri, 2006-07-14 at 05:53 -0700, The Nice Spider wrote:
> strange,
>
> 1. when i post to this mailing list, all text will
> wrapping to 40 chars,
> even my Outlook Express set to 76 chars.
> 2. when i press reply to any email in this mailing
> list, the "to address" is
> the "address of who send the email". in other mailing
> list it will show the
> "address of suse mailing list". so, I must press
> send to BOTH "the sender and the suse linux email".
> can moderator fixed this bug?

This is not a bug but a feature. Only reply back to the list unless
asked do to otherwise. Everyone who receives your email on this list
gets a copy of your email from the list server so please do not send to
both you will make many people mad.

No and I have no need to or want to.

Actually the Spaminator used by earthlink.net is the best. Stops 100% of
spam if setup correctly.

--
Ken Schneider