Re: [SLE] Almost in a panic here...
  • From: praxis <praxis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 10:26:21 -0700

Carl, Great take on a replacement fstab. 2 approaches here. John, Carl
has provided two models for a new fstab.
Carl - in my last reply to John, I advised him with a procedure to test
the filesystem type of his mystery partitions with mount and df. We'll
wait from John to hear how it's going, i guess?

Also, John, if /data1 is truly empty, you should probably umount it.

- --Forrest