Re: [SLE] SPAM: Unsubscribe HEY!!!!! READ the INSTRUCTIONS dammit!
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:09:50 -0400
On 06/07/17 16:05 (GMT-0400) Patrick Shanahan apparently typed:

> * jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx <jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [07-17-06 15:26]:

>> We can not do it. We didn't sign you up for it , you did that. And no
>> one can unsubscribe you, except you. PLEASE do this for the sanity of
>> all of us.

> well, maybe we can. I sent the unsub for his address and he should
> receive an email for unsub confirmation. But, the way he is
> comprehending the kind words supporting him here, he may still not
> understand, sigh.....

Unless you can find a way to get him to actually read it, there's no
serious likelihood he will understand it. Maybe if what he got as a
result of your effort failed to include SLE anywhere in the subject line
he just might read it, but he told me he's not reading anything that
does have SLE in the subject line.
--
"If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409