[SLE] Smart Update problem
  • From: "Rahul Raj" <systemdotout@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 18:10:10 +0530
Hi All,

I tried to update suse 10.1 with yast and failed miserably.

I Installed smart, and gave a system update. Patches were downloaded for
about 4 hours and in the end it popped a message saying some packages
couldn't be retrieved(lots of packages were downloaded).

Nothing happened after that, how do I make sure all the patches were
installed properly? No messages or logs were given. What happened to the
downloaded patches?

Is there any proper documentation for Smart?

Rahul