Re: [SLE] Good Sturdy Email Client- wanting recomendations
  • From: Fajar Priyanto <fajarpri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:53:24 +0700
On Thursday 20 July 2006 18:15, stephan beal wrote:
> On Thursday 20 July 2006 02:53, Shane A Broomhall (AUST) wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > One of the things that have prevented me from moving from windows to
> > Linux is having the email client, evolution crash all the time with
> > the volume of email I have.

> kmail has excellent support for lists.

I use Kmail too. And I'm a kind of person that almost never delete email
except spams and very large emails. So far I have around 700,000 email in my
Kmail.

Kmail is kinda slow working with this amount of emails, but the developer said
that they will improve it in the next release.
http://linux2.arinet.org
9:48am up 1:03, 2.6.16.13-4-default GNU/Linux