Re: [SLE] Good Sturdy Email Client- wanting recomendations
  • From: Fajar Priyanto <fajarpri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:53:24 +0700
On Thursday 20 July 2006 18:15, stephan beal wrote:
> On Thursday 20 July 2006 02:53, Shane A Broomhall (AUST) wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > One of the things that have prevented me from moving from windows to
> > Linux is having the email client, evolution crash all the time with
> > the volume of email I have.

> kmail has excellent support for lists.

I use Kmail too. And I'm a kind of person that almost never delete email
except spams and very large emails. So far I have around 700,000 email in my

Kmail is kinda slow working with this amount of emails, but the developer said
that they will improve it in the next release.
9:48am up 1:03, GNU/Linux
Let's use OpenOffice.

Also check the archives at