Re: [SLE] Good Sturdy Email Client- wanting recomendations
  • From: Fajar Priyanto <fajarpri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:51:32 +0700
On Friday 21 July 2006 10:12, suse_gasjr4wd@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I gota ask...
> What the h*ll do you have that important that you keep that many emails?
> (and why not copy them to your "disk" home folder?)

Well, I'm not really sure. I just like to collect things through my whole
life. For example, I still keep my old diary from junior high school, some
college-time text books, a bunch of old games discs (and those 5,25" floppies
before there were destroyed by a flood). A box of high school-love letters,
before finally I burned them when I got married, programs/files that I have
downloaded since my early days of internet in 1998, etc. This is one of
example from the good old webdesigning times in 2000:
http://startrek.arinet.org

In short, I like to keep things, memories. Including emails. I wonder whether
I can have 5 million emails when I get 40 years old :)
http://linux2.arinet.org
10:40am up 1:55, 2.6.16.13-4-default GNU/Linux