Re: [opensuse] Designing Yast package selector
  • From: Manfred Tremmel <Manfred.Tremmel@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:55:05 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 26. Juli 2006 03:56 schrieb Ricardo Cruz:

> In order to design the Yast-GTK package selector, I would like to
> know what you guys dislike about the Yast-Qt package selector and, if
> possible, how would you shape the interface to make it more of your
> liking.

First of all, is it planed to replace YaST-Qt with YaST-GTK, or is it
just another alternate? It was hard enough to lose the YaST
KDE-Conterolcenter integration and the Qt based SUSE-Watcher. Dropping
YaST-Qt would be a clear sign for KDE users, they are no longer
wellcome in the Novell/SUSE universe.

--
Machs gut | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/
Manfred | http://www.knightsoft-net.de