Re: [opensuse] New drpmsync Version available
  • From: Robert Schiele <rschiele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 23:34:41 +0200
On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 08:21:35PM +0200, Michael Schroeder wrote:
> There's now a "/Factory/drpmsync/filelist.gz" file.

Good. On http://pi3.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/~schiele/mydrpmsync/ there is
now a version of my client that can sync the repository from any rsync server
that also has the delta files mirrored without contacting the drpmsync server.

Whoever wants to try this is welcome. Note that you currently have to compile
convert.c in the directory from which you want to run mydrpmsync. This is not
clean but since this is a first quick hack it seems acceptable to me for a
first shot.

Robert

--
Robert Schiele Tel.: +49-621-181-2214