Re: [SLE] FYI: OpenSUSE vs Vista
  • From: kai <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 12:46:44 -0700
On Friday 02 June 2006 05:03 am, Sjoerd Hiemstra wrote:
> This article compares installation, features, security, costs and ease
> of use of OpenSUSE and Vista.
>
> http://desktoplinux.com/articles/AT5613250391.html
>
> One of the most remarkable points is that OpenSUSE supports more
> hardware than Vista at the moment. The first big difference is the
> system requirements, being substantially lower for OpenSUSE than for the
> Windows operating system.
> Because of these and many other points, the author of this comparison
> sees a much brighter future for OpenSUSE than for Vista.

Like any idiot would actually use Vista. I tried it just for kicks and laughed
so hard at the pathetic nature of Vista. I couldn't believe MS would make an
OS worse than XP, but they've managed.

/me shakes head at the sheep planning on downgrading to Vista

--
kai - www.perfectreign.com
www.livebeans.com - the new NetBeans community

43...for those who require slightly more than
the answer to life, the universe and everything.