Re: [SLE] [OT] Re: And another 10.1 showstopper -- American bashing
  • From: suse@xxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 11:35:57 -0400
Peter Nikolic wrote:
On Saturday 03 June 2006 13:36, Bryan J. Smith wrote:
Large pruning .

People envy the US for its wealthy and prosperity.

Are you sure of that ..? i see a country full of conmen _vampires_ and general nogood busy bodys too ready to try and say we rule the world which by hte way you do NOT ..

Yeah, it's a real pain in the butt when we have to work late, we always have to keep a stock of wooden stakes for the drive home after dark...