Re: [SLE] Re: [OT] It's started....
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 10:04:37 +0100
On Sunday 11 June 2006 03:00, kai wrote:
> On Saturday 10 June 2006 09:18 am, Kevanf1 wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > Well, I'm English and I hope we lose very soon. I absolutely hate,
> > loathe and detest football.
>
> ...and what exactly does football have to to with the world cup? :P
>
> --

that should be more correctly renamed faggot ball

pete total anti woofta ball

--
The Labour party has changed their emblem from a rose to a condom as
it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of
security while you are actually being fucked.

from GSM