Re: [SLE] Zen Updater
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 17:49:49 +1000
Fred A. Miller wrote:
On Tuesday 13 June 2006 2:44 am, Basil Chupin wrote:
Basil, Yast and You now work correctly.......I don't even mess with Zen.
Updates are now insalled and I'm a happy camper again. The screen saver
still messes up, but that is a minor problem. Everything else seems to
work fine.

Best,

Fred
Thanks, Fred, I, too, appear to have YOU working now although I have yet
to put in a source for KDE updates and then try and update to KDE 3.5.3.

Did that already. ;) Also, you should find that Smart now works properly.

Fred

Smart? Where does that come in?

Did YOU update KDE to 3.5.3 after you entered its source? Any hassles to watch out for?

Cheers.

--
Indecision is the key to flexibility.