Re: [SLE] SuSE 10.0 and Smart
  • From: Kevin Donnelly <kevin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 10:13:34 +0100
On Friday 16 June 2006 06:37, Bob S wrote:
> Anyway, I installed smart and it seemed to work but I cannot get the gui to
> work. I get the following message. "EasyStreet:/ # smart --gui
> error: Interface 'gtk' not available". Welllll the latest gtk is installed.
> Why does smart not find it?

This may be because you are missing the python package that links to GTK. Do
you have the following packages installed?
These are available at:
(or similar, eg replace 10.0 with 10.1, i586 with your architecture, etc) if
you do not have them on your install media.

Pob hwyl / Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly - KDE yn Gymraeg - Geiriadur rhydd i'r Gymraeg - Rhedeg berfau Cymraeg - Linux Cymraeg ar un CD

Also check the archives at