Microsoft fonts update
  • From: Allen <slackwarewolf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 23:42:20 -0400
OK I tried again and it did the same thing:

It goes to 99% and 50% total progress and just stops.

This is a fresh install and when I had finished I did the update and two
patches gave me problems, this was one of them so I aborted, and skipped the
two.

After the other patches installed I updated again and grabbed the other patch
and it installed fine.

Now I have all patches installed and fixed, and the only thing that isn't
working are these fonts.... Is there somewhere I can download it?

I went to the SUSE patch FTP and downloaded it but it won't install though I
may have grabbed the wrong one because I've never installed patches without
the YAST Online Update, and so I'm not sure how to find the right one.

any ideas?

-Allen

< Previous Next >