Re: [opensuse] info for suse slick
  • From: "Peter Flodin" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:55:57 +1000
On 5/31/06, Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 07:40:17PM +0300, HG wrote:
> On 5/17/06, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >but I wonder if slick is still alive :-)
>
> I always thought that it was one of the best new (well at least to me)
> ideas that I saw on the OpenSUSE web-page. Is it still alive? Does
> anybody know?

I have a bad case of dejavu... this mail appeared 3 times at least.

Its not alive. Or more, just waiting for someone to breath life into it.

Ciao, Marcus

Which is quite amusing as I just saw the magazine Linux Format in a
newsagent here, and on disc on the the front cover in big green
letters "openSUSE SLICK".

Peter Flodin.