Re: [opensuse] autoyast with pre partitioned harddisk
  • From: "Kenneth Aar, Grafikern.no" <kenneth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 21:54:02 +0200
Mario Gzuk wrote:
> Am Montag, den 29.05.2006, 20:35 +0200 schrieb houghi:
>
>> On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 11:13:53AM -0700, Sac Geek wrote:
>>
>>> Take a hard close look at the lengthy mailing list and you'll see for
>>> yourself how others who may not even know anything about the
>>> terminologies, find same confusing.
>>>
>> Then please correct the terminologies that are confusing.

> Now I am confused. Can anyone help out with this?
Just subscribe via this email address : suse-linux-e-subscribe@xxxxxxxx,
post your original email again there, and you will get a straight
answer. This list is not about technical support.

I sincerely hope that helps.

PS:
Houghi and Sac Geek: I agree with Houghi.

Maybe it would be better if Houghi's mail had read:

<snip>
openSUSE is the comunity and SUSE is the distribution. This means that
this openSUSE mailinglist is about the community. The mailinglist for
technical help is on *suse-linux-e*

--
Regards
Kenneth Aar