Re: [opensuse] We, the community, updated
  • From: Eberhard Moenkeberg <emoenke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 18:59:14 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Bodo,

On Wed, 17 May 2006, Bodo Bauer wrote:
On Wed, 2006-05-17 at 18:06 +0200, Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:

Welcome back home, Bodo!

You almost make me feel like I blew my cover by posting here.
I'm actually back at SUSE for a while and didn't think it's such a secret... :)

But it is the first time that you raise your hand here.

I can't wait to see an actualized presentation of the /proc filesystem
tunables.
Will you work on it?

Unlikely. And by now it really should address /sys as well. I just don't
find the time to keep all this up to date. That's why I thought a Wiki
would be a good idea.

OK, I had not dared to hope for a better answer.
So please start a chapter "runtime tunables" or similar...

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoenke@xxxxxxx, em@xxxxxxx)

< Previous Next >