Re: [opensuse] We, the community, updated
On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 09:40:31PM +1000, scsijon wrote:
> how-to is only a small part, what I believe is needed is a "grow" manual
> that allows you to start with the basics (eg the command only "ls"), add
> the meanings and results of the generally used extensions (ls -l) and
> provide the commonly used major commands (ls -Ralph). It would also have
> the needed links to man, info, online refs etc. so as you become more
> comfortable with what you are doing your able to expand.

Start looking at susehelp. Although I think we need to look at what is in
there. Most of it is old and needs replacement. Kernell 2.4? Books from
96?

Online Resources could use some update as well. I think the whole thing
needs an overhaul.

--
houghi http://houghi.org http://www.plainfaqs.org/linux/