Re: [opensuse] We, the community
  • From: "Amr Hamdy" <amr.el.sharnoby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 12:44:44 +0300
Helle, all,
I'm really very busy nowadays but I think I should say something here...
There are really many good ideas in that topic ...
but how can a newbie or opensuse beginner start help?
He need tutorials, very simple documents and interactive help to learn about
the things he may help with?
I've RHCE but I don't know how to build a quite complex RPM package from
source code ... I need a tutorial to learn "how" ..
many people likes to help but that are just disappointed when then read
complicated advanced stuff... simplicity is a must ..

I've already helped opensuse by making teaching movies.. I started with
opensuse 10 installtion, then some linux essentials and I'll continue for
advanced stuff ... it's on my Arabic website www.linuxeyes.com ... that's
all what I could do .. I want to do more but I couldn't 'coz of complixety
of management or inability to go with direct helping stuff ...

sorry for my bad english
Greetings from Cairo, Egypt :)
< Previous Next >