Re: [opensuse] We, the community
  • From: noniko <noniko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 20:50:13 +0900
Hi, Pascal

With the exception of houghi's DVD script, almost all the mails in the
past two months on the lists have been about "my soundcard doesn't
work", "Xen doesn't work", and of course "zypp/zmd problem".
While that's fine on opensuse-factory or suse-linux-e, it's not on
this list, and there hasn't been anything else, at least not as far as
I can remember.

First, I'm sorry! I confused where to post a mail. I was about to post about my problem here, lucky I read your post before that. I'm going to subscribe opensuse-e and opensuse-factory now....

Then, the problem. there are too many entrances for opensuse mailing lists. I should mailto opensuse-e and opensuse-factory for subscription, receive confirming mail and reply and receive welcome mail and.....

I don't think its good, either, one ML for any topic like a hoosh. It's not sweet to search my thread from hundreds of post in the first downloaded in the morning throuth the mailbox ....

I wish if we could have somewhat like single-sign-on system for every lists belonging opensuse.

--
noniko

noniko@xxxxxxxxxxx
Blogs: